Perfect Score: Golf Digest 2018 Hot List! With Jailbreak and Callaway's renowned Face Cup technology, Rogue is the most powerful fairway wood that Callaway has ever created.
- Jailbreak Technology: Callaway R&D has successfully installed their groundbreaking Jailbreak Technology in a fairway wood for the first time, with two steel Jailbreak bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote increased ball speed and distance.
- Ultra-Thin Face + Face Cup Technology: The ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face is extremely fast by itself. Jailbreak Technology makes it faster. Face Cup also promotes more speed, on both center and off-center hits. The combined effect of these three technologies is meant to help golfers achieve fast ball speed and long distance on both center-face hits and off-center hits.
- Internal Standing Wave Technology: Rogue fairways also incorporate Callaway's proprietary Internal Standing Wave technology, which they pioneered in their irons to position the CG with tremendous precision. In Rogue fairway woods, ISW positions the CG low and forward to promote a distance-enhancing combination of high-launch and low-spin.
- Industry-Leading Aero Package: Callaway refined the size, shape and position of the Speed Step to promote better airflow and more club speed.
- Grip: Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound Standard (Black/Grey/White); Headcover included