For a supple, comfortable feel, the FootJoy M:Project Golf Shoe will provide the golfer with exactly that in a stylish design! The upper is created with an exclusive Pittards leather with a new forefoot shape allowing more room in the toe box. The P.I.N.S cleat system ensures optimum traction during your swing plane! For guaranteed performance, FootJoy offers a 2 year limited warranty!
- FJ Exclusive Pittards leather upper
- ProTekt toe guard
- DuraMAX outsole
- P.I.N.S Cleat System
- MP:627 last
- 2 year Limited Waterproof Warranty
- M:SPEC™ leather was developed by Pittards® of England. This two year waterproof leather is thin, yet strong, while offering lightweight comfort, durability, and optimum feel. The ProTect™ toe guard ensures abrasion resistance in key wear areas.
- The lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support. The fit-bed ensures a comfortable underfoot environment by dampening shock while walking
- Built using the MP:627™ Last, M:PROJECT offers a full rounded toe character and full fit across the fore foot which allows your toes to spread and grip.
- The L.T.D. (laser thin duramax™) outsole provides low profile turf gripping power while maintaining highly flexible. Stealth Cleats by Softspikes help to achieve a low profile design while the thinner spec receptacles ensure low-profile performance through the P.I.N.S. system.