The SC200 Swing Caddie Portable Launch Monitor represents the height of swing info technology - offered at an affordable price and delivered in a compact, portable shape that is perfect for the range or home.
- Barometric Pressure Calibration: Swing Caddie uses a built-in barometric pressure sensor to automatically calibrate itself to give you the most accurate readings possible. ; Voice Distance Output: The SC200's new Voice Distance Output feature automatically tells you your distances after each shot, allowing you to reset quicker between shots.
- Practice Mode: Practice Mode displays your shot distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor, as well as time played and total shot count. Select your club, set your Swing Caddie behind your ball, and you are ready to play. Swing Caddie will automatically register your shot and display the information until your next shot.
- Target Mode: Target Mode lets you set a target distance to test your consistency. Use the buttons of the remote to increase or decrease your target distance. Once your distance and clubs are set, you are ready to go. One round in Target Mode is 10 shots. After each swing, Swing Caddie will display your shot distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, and a score out of 10 to show you how close you were to your goal.
- Approach Mode: Approach Mode sets random target distances to challenge your accuracy. Instead of practicing one distance over and over, let Swing Caddie give you random distances. Swing Caddie will display your first random distance and wait for your shot. After each shot, Swing Caddie will display your shot distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, and a score out of 10. After a few seconds, it will switch the display to your next random target distance.
- Statistics: Swing Caddie stores your stats for each club. You can review your average distance, speed and smash factor for the day, as well as your overall stats for the last 100 shots. ; Ball Speed & Smash Factor: Swing Caddie uses the club head (swing) speed and the ball speed to calculate your smash factor. This measurement will help you build consistency in your swing. ; Loft Angle Adjustment: Swing Caddie allows you to adjust the loft angle for each club to help you dial in the most accurate readings possible. ; Remote Control: Swing Caddie's remote control is small and light enough to keep in your pocket and allows you to adjust your settings without having to take a step.