The HomeCourse Pro hitting net is an innovative, state-of-the-art, fully retractable golf system that is wireless, battery-powered, and operates with the click of a remote control.
This revolutionary product offers golfers of all levels the ability to learn, train, practice or perfect their game anytime they want. Within seconds, golfers can turn virtually any space into an indoor driving range or golf simulator environment, and then with the click of a button, return the room back to its original setting.
- The system offers a ballistic-grade projection screen designed to withstand the impact of a real golf ball and is surrounded by pro-arm and sky netting enclosures for safety.
- The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots protecting you, your space, and everyone in it. (Pro-arm extender tool included)
- Descends and retracts in less than 30 seconds.
- Can be paired with or without simulator software and is available for a fraction of the cost of typical in-home golf simulator enclosures.
- The motor runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges. To operate the motor, use the included wireless remote.
- Mount it on your ceiling, wall, or use the mobile rolling stand.
Dimensions + Requirements
The HomeCourse Pro Screen must be installed at approximately eight feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8’ H x 10’ W x 8’ D into a home golf experience.
- Retractable screen/enclosure
- Ceiling mount kit
- Charging cable
- Remote control
- Easy reach pole
HomeCourse offers a full one-year manufacturer warranty on the product for a period of one-year after the date of purchase. The manufacturer warranty includes the full product: motor, pro-arm netting, sky netting and projection screen. Warranty policy excludes:
- Product abuse or neglect due to consumer misuse
- After purchase modifications by third party or consumer
- Repairs by a third party
- Customer alterations or modifications
- Damage caused by consumer mishandling
- Normal wear and tear of product