- SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor Protective Case
- Play & Improve Package (1 Year)
** 30 day return policy
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial-quality launch monitor technology, SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. After downloading the free App, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads via its built-in WiFi hotspot and you are ready start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere at any time. No wires to connect and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad, and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
Until SkyTrak, you could not expect such accuracy in a simulator unless you spent $10,000, $20,000 or more on a commercial-grade launch monitor or golf simulator that could cost more than $30,000. SkyTrak is revolutionary in terms of price, performance and its ability to provide quality practice, addictive challenges and fun for you, your friends and your family without ever leaving home.
Accurate & Affordable: SkyTrak is a fun, yet serious tool designed specifically to help you improve your game. For the first time, you can afford a reliable simulator that provides the accuracy of a commercial-grade launch monitor that could cost $10,000 or more.
Realistic Ball Flight: Get immediate feedback on every shot with instant 3D visualization, powered by SkyTrak's advanced flight model and ball spin measurement. Most simulators, even those costing more than $10,000 and up to $50,000, do not produce results that are representative of your actual ball striking ability. SkyTrak is designed to give you the same feedback you would get at the course hitting your balls with your clubs.
Practice Anywhere, Anytime: SkyTrak's unique design is completely wireless, giving you the freedom to play anywhere.
SkyTrak Protective Case: Impact and scratch-resistant. This high quality, strong and durable case offers great protection from light drops, scratches and bumps. The perfect cushioned fit and smart design allows you to plug in a wall charger without removing your SkyTrak. Use the adjustable legs and high precision level for the most accurate readings in golf. A great way to protect your investment.
Play & Improve Package: ($199 Value, Yearly fee) Offers everything in the Basic Package and the Game Improvement Package:
- 3D Practice Range with Shot Tracer. Enjoy a better view of your shots and the results of your swing hitting your ball with your clubs than you would have at the range.
- Ball Performance Data. Your ball flight data on individual shots is captured and displayed automatically to include: Measured ball speed, launch angle, back spin, side spin, and side angle (deviation from target line). You will also receive calculated club head speed as well as carry distance, offline distance from target line and total distance for each shot.
- First Person Camera View with Shot Tracer. View ball flight from down the line (as if you were standing behind the ball looking at the target) and track your shot shape through the air.
- Shot Replay. Touch the replay button to see that great drive again or analyze the one you'd rather forget.
- Registration. Activates warranty and registers the SkyTrak to you for security reasons in case of loss or theft. Also, provides necessary information to receive updates and bug fixes as needed.
- Longest Drive Contest: The long drive competition provides golfers the opportunity to test their accuracy and distance with the driver. Can be used in Single of Multiple Player mode to add some competitiveness to your session or to challenge your friends. See how your carry, total and offline driver distances compare to your friends along with the all-important ball flight data for a better understanding of how your launch angles, spin rates, ball speed compares to the long hitter in your group.
- Closest to the Pin Contest: Customize your target distance to the pin and get started. This challenge provides a detailed look at your ball flight with a focus on precision and will keep you coming back to beat your best shot, best friend or family member. Helps golfers better understand how to hit each club a specific distance at a fixed target. Play in single mode or multiplayer to add a little competition and more fun to your practice.
- Target Practice: This challenge provides golfers the opportunity to select a target size – easy, medium or hard, and set the distance to the bull’s eye center. Shots are scored based on the accuracy of the shot. Practice your short game inside 100 yards or work on your driver accuracy with longer range targets. Single or multiplayer mode available.
- Custom Settings. Change the practice range turf conditions from normal to soft or firm. Adjust environmental factors such as humidity and wind conditions to learn the effects of different conditions on your distances for better club selection and lower scores.
- 5 Camera Views. Adds more camera views to include: first person, dynamic, downrange, follow the ball or 45 degree overhead view.
- Session History. Stores shot data to analyze your performance and improvement over an entire session in a shot history table and graphically render a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club, and much more.
- Progress Tracking, Charts and Graphs. Golfers can track their progress, and know their distances and numbers for a better understanding of their game with Cloud Storage in your personal data locker provided via SkyGolf 360 mobile app. Chart your stats by club by shot and see average carry distances, learn your maximum distance and create a bag map for better club selection during play.
- Game Improvement Software: Adds significantly more game improvement features, challenges and progress tracking to make you better and have more fun.
- WGT (World Golf Tour) Closest the Hole Challenges: Easy, Fast and Fun. You’ll play an entertaining 9 holes closest the hole challenge, on 18 of the world’s most famous golf courses.
- WGT (World Golf Tour) Full Course Play: 10 world renowned courses that you can play tee to green.
** iPad not included **