Same letter. Better everything. The all-new M1 driver takes multi-material construction to the next level to deliver distance, forgiveness, and complete personalization. Featuring a new 6-layer carbon crown and additional carbon toe panel, the 2017 M1 driver has 43% more carbon than last year's model. The additional focus on multi-material construction saves weight to enable lower CG for better launch conditions and allows for an expanded T-Track for improved adjustability.
- A redesigned T-Track system with more moveable weight and a longer back track allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1.
- A new ultra-lightweight 4 aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial in your loft (+/- 2) and face angle without going to a golf shop.
- Featuring a new 6-layer carbon crown and additional carbon toe panel, the 2017 M1 driver has 43% more carbon than last year's model, allowing for an expanded T-Track for improved adjustability.
- Re-defined best-in-class sound by controlling vibration and pitch at impact, combined with external performance techniques, lets TaylorMade deliver maximum distance and forgiveness through multi-material construction and complete personalization for every swing.
- Head Size: 460cc
- Shaft Length: 45.5 inches
- Grip: Lamkin UTX Cord 52G Standard
- Loft adjustable up to +2 or -2 degrees
- Headcover and adjusting wrench kit included